Ritchie Bros.—a world leader in asset management and disposition—sells billions of dollars of heavy equipment each year
We’re trusted worldwide because we make buying and selling heavy equipment and trucks easy, efficient, fair, and transparent.
- $4.5B in gross transactional value: one of the world’s largest sellers of used equipment on-site and online
- 400+ unreserved onsite auctions with online bidding
- 78 weekly online auctions
- 40+ auction sites operating in 12 countries
- 3.3M registered customers across our channels
- 4.4M average monthly users on our websites
- 170K+ buyers
- 40 permanent auction sites worldwide
- Headquartered in Vancouver, BC, Canada
- USA head office in Lincoln and Leadership office in Chicago, Atlanta and Houston; NE; European head office in Breda, the Netherlands; Oceania head office in Brisbane, Australia
- 2100+ full-time employees worldwide
- Publicly traded on NYSE and TSX: RBA
Everything about our company is big – from the equipment we sell, to our global footprint, to our potential for future growth and success, and opportunity for you.
More than 40 locations around the world
1958: Ritchie Bros. held its first live unreserved public auction in British Columbia, Canada.
1998: Ritchie Bros. became a publicly listed company on the New York Stock Exchange
2013: Ritchie Bros. launched EquipmentOne to complement its core live auction business.