Ritchie Bros.—a world leader in asset management and disposition—sells billions of dollars of heavy equipment each year
We’re trusted worldwide because we make buying and selling heavy equipment and trucks easy, efficient, fair, and transparent.
- One of the world’s largest sellers of used equipment and trucks, on-site and online
- 2015: Record US$4.25 billion in total sales (US$1.9 billion sold online)
- 2015: Record annual revenues of $515.9 million
- 345 live unreserved auctions
- 354,500+ equipment items and trucks sold
- 40+ permanent auction sites worldwide
- Headquartered in Vancouver, BC, Canada
- USA head office in Lincoln, NE; European head office in Breda, the Netherlands; Oceania head office in Brisbane, Australia
- Multiple selling platforms
- 1,400+ full-time employees worldwide
- Publicly traded on NYSE and TSX: RBA
Everything about our company is big – from the equipment we sell, to our global footprint, to our potential for future growth and success, and opportunity for you.
More than 40 auction sites around the world
1958: Ritchie Bros. held its first live unreserved public auction in British Columbia, Canada.
1998: Ritchie Bros. became a publicly listed company on the New York Stock Exchange
2013: Ritchie Bros. launched EquipmentOne to complement its core live auction business.